Hello friends, I've done something silly. Again. I'm running the London Marathon. Again. 26.22miles on these chicken legs. Again. Hopefully.
**Photos from November 2013**
My goals for the race in 2018 are:
• not to poop myself
• finish in a more respectable time. I'd love to take a whole hour off of my 2015 time and finish in 3hrs 53mins but I think 4hrs 23 mins is more realistic.
• Moonwalk around Cutty Sark. (I'll need to learn to moonwalk first)
• Use the foil blanket after the race.
• Not make my hernia too much worse.
• Get through the training without injuring myself. Previously a physio described me as "biomechanically unfit" to run a marathon.
• Raise £3,119.
Intrigued? Curious? Let me explain: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/BriansColonathon
And if you’d consider supporting me I’d be honoured. £26.22 for 26.22 miles? Go on, you know you want to. But seriously, even £1 would be awesome. x
Thank you for reading.